May 15, 2023
THE500-24Hr-Cycling-&-Spinning-Challenge, a bi-annual Distance For Difference (D4D) event, was successfully held for the first time in 2013. Along with the events held in 2015, 2017, 2019 and 2021, close to R3 Million was raised for various children’s charities.
The following 10 children’s charities will benefit from the funds raised via THE500, 2023:
- Patch Helderberg (video) (website)
- Esther van Zyl Foster Home (video)
- Heartlands Baby Sanctuary (video) (website)
- Tzadokah Foster Home (video)
- Hagar’s Choice (video) (website)
- Sylvia’s House Foster Home (video)
- Little Angels (video) (website)
- Gabriella Centre (website)
- Kingdom Kids Day Care (video)
- Kin Culture (website)
In this sixth installment, held at Virgin Active, Waterstone Village in Somerset West, the aim will again be to have fun and to challenge cyclists, spinners, businesses and the wider community to raise at least R500,000!
Sign up as an individual cyclist or spinner or as a team (schools, organisations and businesses are welcome).
Join us to make an impact together!